Kumar Sanu receiving Padma Shree Award from Former President of India, Pratibha Patil

Kumar Sanu receiving Padma Shree Award from Former President of India, Pratibha Patil

Kumar Sanu- The King of Melody

Kumar Sanu- The King of Melody

Kumar Sanu

Kumar Sanu

Kumar Sanu

Kumar Sanu

Kumar Sanu with Alka Yagnik

Kumar Sanu with Alka Yagnik

JAB KOI BAAT

JAB KOI BAAT
JAB KOI BAAT

About Music Industry Up

Photosession of Kumar Sanu

Photosession of Kumar Sanu

Kumar Sanu @ His Studio

Kumar Sanu @ His Studio

Friday, November 11, 2011

Kumar Sanu speaks...

Shri Abhishek Mitra, a Cerebral Palsy child from Jodhpur Park, Kolkata, responded for the first time by facial expression with tears in his both eyes. The report of the medical board under Government of West Bengal where they have given the report that he is 100 percent disabled (Physically challenged)

"I got a letter on behalf of this from Chairman Goutam Mitra, Global Business Motivation Limited that with aware of the fact that the Medical Science could not progress much in cerebral Palsy where my songs created to the brain of Mr. Abhishek Mitra active with feelings as observed by many people in Kolkata..."

"I am truly honored and touched from my heart for giving me such opportunity by God, at least I can bring a small moment of happiness to Abhishek and his parents who have never seen any kind of expression in their son. They say it’s a magic for the Medical Science. I would say it’s a magical moment in musical world… I am sharing this exclusive video to all my friends…"

By Kumar Sanu



Visitors: 74996

No comments: